Plan2learn seeks a committed and independent .NET developer to contribute to the organizations continued success. Plan2learn develop software solutions within LMS and HR to some of Denmark’s biggest organizations and institutions.
We have over 800.000 users on our on-premise hosted web application. You will be offered an excellent working environment with casual and helpful colleagues. The tasks will be challenging, varying and with great possibilities for professional development.
- To be part of a highly skilled software development department counting 44 people where 38 of those are software developers on different experience levels.
- A fulltime position in a successful and economical sounded organization with a dynamic workday, a casual tone and great colleagues.
- Project responsibility and the responsibility for one’s own development tasks from start to finish and with the possibility to influence all aspects in the process. You will be part of the entire process from idea, specification, implementation, test and deployment.
- Excellent job conditions and the possibility for professional development.
- A job in an organization in growth with the opportunity to influence this continued growth.
- Lunch service, Physiotherapy service and many friendly competitions within table tennis, fussball or mini golf if you are up for it!
- You have professional experience with .NET, and Web API with C# as your preferred language
- You have a relevant IT education.
- You have professional experience with design and programming of web applications.
- You have practical experience with MSSQL.
- You have a good understanding of integration and experience with both backend and frontend development.
- It would be a plus if you knowledge or experience with the following technologies but not a must; React JS, Nhibernate & Docker.
- You are hard working and eager to learn new things that might be outside your comfort zone.
The offices are located in Viby J, Aarhus. If you have questions feel free to contact us.
If you are interested, then do not hesitate to send an application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.